Are you seriously ill, with one or more children in your family?
We know that your everyday life is messed up by the disease and that your children are exposed to unexpected stress as a result.
We would like to support you wherever you need help.
We can be there for you.
Our volunteers are prepared in an intensive course for their assistance in a family with someone who has a life-threatening illness.
- come to your home, take the pressure off you and create some 'free space'
- go for walks with your children, read to them, play with them, and listen to them
- go on trips with the children, or help them with their homework
- talk with the whole family, are there for you
- accompany the children during our holiday program
The support is free of charge and with no bureaucracy.
Just give us a call and we will arrange an appointment with you.