Support for grieving parents
In a time when your whole world seems to be falling apart, empathetic and sensitive counselling can be a support – individually, or for couples.
As a qualified grief counsellor, I accompany you on a part of your mourning journey and offer you the protective space and time that you need.
This offer is also for parents who have lost their child during pregnancy.
It can consist of:
- Finding answers about how to organize and express your farewell
- Support with your individual grief process
- Finding a way to support siblings and deal with your surroundings / environment
- Providing additional offers and help
- Contact with other parents who are in a similar situation
The support is carried out on a donation basis. Home visits are possible in individual cases.
Please contact me to make an appointment on 01520 1638 145 or firstname.lastname@example.org.